SH-WL wireless systems are a series of sensors based on cloud platform application technology, intelligent detection, monitoring technology, clock and ring measurement. It not only has Internet of Things wireless transmission. Features, unique data management, threshold setting, time (synchronization, detection time), acquisition cycle, alarm, interference detection, software update and other unique remote management functions, so that the product from a single detection function to detection - monitoring - judgment - The function of the alarm is very suitable for the detection, monitoring and state judgment of the industrial field.
First, the composition of SH-WL wireless sensors are developed from wired sensors to today's wireless sensors. SH-WL wireless sensors include the following modules:
1. Perceptual module: mainly composed of sensitive elements such as thermal element, photosensitive element, gas sensor, force sensitive component, magnetic sensing component, humidity sensitive component, acoustic sensitive component, radiation sensitive component, color sensitive component and taste sensitive component. Used to record some physical parameters of the monitored target.
Information processing module: The processing module is composed of an embedded system, which is used for processing data collected by the storage sensing module and data sent by other nodes, and is responsible for coordinating the work of various parts of the sensor node, and the processing module also has the function of controlling the working mode of the power source. Achieve energy savings.
2. Wireless communication module: (The most essential difference between the traditional wired sensor and the wireless sensor) The basic function of the wireless communication module is to transmit the data output by the processor to other nodes or control centers through the wireless channel and the transmission network.
3. Energy supply module: Provide energy for the work of the other three modules.
Second, the basic characteristics of wireless sensor networking
1. No central structure: All sensor nodes in the network are in equal status and form a peer-to-peer network. Nodes can join and leave the network at any time. Failure of some nodes in the network does not affect the operation of the entire network.
2, the network has a dynamic topology: nodes in the wireless sensor network may be withdrawn from the network due to battery exhaustion or failure, or may be withdrawn from the network according to some set of procedures (such as sleep); outside the network Nodes can join the network at any time.
3. High redundancy: Since the sensor nodes are prone to failure, in order to enable other sensor nodes around the damaged sensor nodes to continue to work in place of the damaged nodes, the nodes of the sensor network are generally dense and highly redundant.
Limited hardware resources and functions: Due to the limitation of price, volume and carrying energy, wireless sensor nodes have limited computing power, data processing capability and storage space, which determines that the protocol level content should not be too complicated in the design of node operating system.
4, the power endurance is small: the network node has battery power, battery life is small, in many applications can not replace the battery. When the sensor node runs out of energy, the node loses its function, so energy savings need to be considered when designing the sensor network.
Third, Shanghai Jiashi's project
1. According to the requirements of a university laboratory, the system is developed and used as a 200+ wireless sensor. It is installed on forest trees to realize continuous detection and transmission of environmental temperature, humidity, and moisture changes of trees for one year for scientific research.
2. According to the requirements of a university research group, the 260+ gas detection wireless sensor was developed and manufactured in the factory to continuously detect changes in formaldehyde, VOC, carbon dioxide and oxygen in the plant for scientific research.